Read this policy carefully to understand our practices relating to your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you do not accept that we process your data in the manner detailed in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
The Controller of your Data
PTP Recruitment is registered as a data controller in the Republic of Ireland for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. We will deal with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as the Lead Supervisory Authority for regulating all data protection matters within the Organisation. We guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
PTP Recruitment collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. We will collect personal data. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information contained in your CV. We will request your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by PTP Recruitment to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. In line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you when this has been done, to which client it has been shared and for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities, provide career guidance and support, and request your feedback on your candidate experience.
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
- For people being employed by PTP Recruitment, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
You may be added to our list of marketing contacts either as a marketing contact only or in addition to other contact types on this list. If you share your email address or other contact details with us and consent to receive marketing communication, we will use your personal data to communicate with you directly with useful information, advice, and support materials through email, messaging, or mobile/web notification. We will only contact you via methods that you approve directly and will only send you content that you have requested directly or consented to receive. As a marketing contact your data will be held only for as long as you consent to receive communication from us, you will always have the freedom to unsubscribe from some or all contact from every message.
This list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
Who Can Access your Data?
The information that you have provided to us may be made available to personnel working in PTP Recruitment, our clients, and the third parties as set out above. Your personal data is wholly stored and processed within the European Economic Area.
Existing Data Information with PTP Recruitment
We will use our best endeavours to guarantee that all Personal Data that you have submitted to us is maintained and up to date. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you.
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While we take all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet. PTP Recruitment accepts no liability should this occur.
Cookies is a text file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive relating to your viewing history of a website. If you return to that website, it can present tailored selections to you created upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally adjust the settings of your browser to avoid the acceptance of cookies. Cookies will not harm your system.
We use site tracking software to monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the websites.
Security: These cookies allow us to securely access to your account
Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results
Analytics: In order to monitor how our sites are performing, we collect data about page visits. This information is completely anonymous — we cannot determine who it came from. When we use this data, we look at numbers of visitors overall rather than individual visits.
Analytics information is used in reports and to improve our site. For example, we have used analytics data to add, remove or change features of the site based on how popular they are with users. We track, for example
- Page views
- Popular times
- Length of visit
- Where visitors came from
- Technical data about devices or browsers used to access the site
Site features: We track which jobs you look at so we can show you similar roles.
Session: As you move through the site, various pieces of information need to be stored in order for the site to function properly. For example, if you perform a search for jobs, the search terms you use will be remembered so that you can change them later. If you log in, we will remember which account you logged in with.
Advertising: We use data collected via cookies to help us to understand our advertising audience and design online advertising campaigns that reach only the people most likely to be interested. That includes using advertising to reach users who have taken, or not taken, a specific action on one of our websites.
Our websites are connected to a number of third-party services that can track usage of our site. We facilitate this connection in order to access better analytics data and design advertising campaigns that only reach interested users. This data is only ever shared anonymously, we do not share personal information with any third party via cookies. This data is shared with the following third party companies:
Changes to this Privacy Statement