Our Client is currently looking for a Site Administrator to join their project team. This is an on-site role and will suit an experienced administrator who enjoys a varied day.
- Providing general administration (as designated by the Site Manager) to site to support the Construction team
- Manage, control and co-ordinate issuing project specific documentation for the site management team
- Coordinate all project BCaR related documentation with assigned certifier, design teams and subcontractors
- Gathering and maintaining required product certification from sub-contractors
- Reporting to Procurement Manager for requisition of site materials/goods
- Manage, control and co-ordinate site materials and inspection of deliveries where possible.
- Coordination and liaise with all parties involved in the construction project and ensure that accurate information is recorded on all platforms
- Arranging timely site inspections with documented reporting on same including following up on outstanding matters.
- Engage with site team, sub-contractors and purchasers with regard to queries
- Strong Administration / Document Control experience
- BCaR experience is a distinct advantage
- IT Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint, PlanGrid)
- Construction/Engineering Industry experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
Hours of work : Monday to Thursday 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Salary : €35K – €40K per annum depending on experience