Our Client is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance Department.
Main Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist in the production of the annual budget
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparing reports on business performance – sales and profitability analysis.
- Prepare reports on KPIs for the business
- Business partner with wider business on the budget process
- Investigate monthly variances and make recommendations to operational management
- Continuous improvement projects
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CMA, CPA)
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Proficient Excel user
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ability to make decisions.