Our Client is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to support their busy manufacturing facility. Previous experience in a similar role is necessary.
Check and record goods inwards against delivery docket received
Submit all invoice/delivery documentation daily
Check for damaged stock and report same.
Actively manage stock levels and safely store goods in designated locations
Pick and deliver orders to production area
Perform all necessary stock take activities
Complete all relevant documentation accurately and as required
Maintain a safe working environment in the warehouse in terms of housekeeping and health and safety guideline adherence
Experience, skills required:
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a similar role
- People management experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work in a fast paced environment
- Up to date Forklift Truck Licence
- Computer literate
- Proactive approach to work with excellent communication skills